Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beagle Board

I got the whole development environment going and wrote a few small little graphics demos for it. All the PowerVR demos I tried ran on it nicely. Very cool!
If you are interested in a next-gen mobile development platform I would defitely recommend looking into this at

http://beagleboard.org/

Any further development has now moved to lowest priority ... maybe at some point I will play around more with Angstroem. There is an online image builder

http://amethyst.openembedded.net/~koen/narcissus/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you ever get OpenGL 2.0 going under Ångström?

My goal's still to use the DSP to optimize OpenCV for a robotics project -- still, it's easy to swap-in an entire OS on a card for arbitrary purposes and functions.

Wolfgang Engel said...

yep it is running quite well here. It is hard to debug with my current setup ... I compile on the Linux PC and then store the exe on the SD card ... if it doesn't work the result is just black :-)